Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Good but

Front page material? no. This was only a trailer with some fighting scenes of Pokemon. If this was 1999 maybe but now? someone made a mistake on choosing this for the front page. (no offense to your flash, it really does look great)

NCH responds:

yeah I know that, but I had to upload something for the sake of something for 2010 or else there will be an awful year long gap in my submissions =(

Destructo Box Christmas! Destructo Box Christmas!

This is a big feat

Out of every piece of media online and off, this is the first that's actually MADE me LAUGH out loud, and i mean really laugh, in a loooong time. Usually when i hear soimething that's humorous i say to myself ha that's funny, but i NEVER laugh. The 2009 xmas special had me loling hard. 10/10!

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

It doesnt cut it for me

The jokes were stale, repetitive and in all very predictable. After the first couple of scenes i just lost interest. sorry, try changing the punch-line, not just make the character die over and over again.

ControlCraft ControlCraft

Not bad

Takes a while to get the hang of, but in the end its an enjoyable game. Had some grammar errors: "and release for 50% warriors", you must have meant and release TO send 50% warriors.

Animating tutorial Animating tutorial

Really good flash tutorial

Thanks for making something like this. Hopefully with you tips, i will make my first flash.

-Allen

lightningbomb responds:

glad you liked it! i hope your flash goes good! :)

ILlegal Enforcers II ILlegal Enforcers II

well

it wa good, im not gonna lie. You need to work on it though, better graphics and sound. Damn that sound...anyway, good work.

Ganjah Ganjah

This is proper. Needs a better mix down, i hear a lot of stereo separation, but the actual track is very nice. Usually i find brostep midrange dubstep crap, but this is good, even with the stock FL Studio drums (did i get that right?) =D Overall i like it. Will download.

-Alan
www.soundcloud.com/alanarbelaez

sharpeye1 responds:

Lol yes you did get it right haha, although I processed them a bit :P

Thanks though :)

Underground Murder :DJTE: Underground Murder :DJTE:

where are the subs on this? its chaotic i like that, but needs some heavy bass.

DJTechElric responds:

if you had a subwoofer you would hear it

[dB] The Abyss [dB] The Abyss

your synth is killing me

For me, the track would have been great if the drums were looped at 1:06. That percussion works (the hats work too but i would have used a different one). But the melodies are too happy. I would have taken the piano and used only minor scale notes, and not too many because that clouds the rhythm and mood of the track, only some to give it flavor.

Also there is little bottom end. I would have introduced a deep phat kick with a sub bass line and ontop of that a some cut up vocals, maybe Jamaican? i think that works.

Still it's a great effort. All the stuff above is if i would be able to remix it, that's how i hear it better in my head. Then again i love making Dubstep related music, so i tend to hear most music with that twist. =D

Decibel responds:

K, This is an old project and I've improved my musical skill much more this year, so I appreciate the review, but this is Old news. Check out my newer Projects, I'm sure you'll find something appealing!
[deciBe;]