ControlCraft ControlCraft

Not bad

Takes a while to get the hang of, but in the end its an enjoyable game. Had some grammar errors: "and release for 50% warriors", you must have meant and release TO send 50% warriors.

Animating tutorial Animating tutorial

Really good flash tutorial

Thanks for making something like this. Hopefully with you tips, i will make my first flash.

-Allen

lightningbomb responds:

glad you liked it! i hope your flash goes good! :)

ILlegal Enforcers II ILlegal Enforcers II

well

it wa good, im not gonna lie. You need to work on it though, better graphics and sound. Damn that sound...anyway, good work.

Patrick Dress-Up v1.1 Patrick Dress-Up v1.1

good job!

A bit short on the things you can dress him up as but for your second flash...damn!!

Pkay responds:

Thanks...it took me longer than i expected

Super Mario Rush Arena DX Super Mario Rush Arena DX

yes finally a good mario game

You did good, next time make it harder and with more stuff to do, not just jump around...Hey that gave me an idea, you should've used House of Pain's - 'Jump Around' for this. It would have been perfect.

Extinction Extinction

This is just like...

Space Rocks, the same thing. It even looksd the same, nonetheless still good

Side-View Head Tutorial Side-View Head Tutorial

Good

I like that whole "hi im your tour guy" thing. Nice.

TrueDarkness responds:

lol yea.. Well glad you liked it, thanks for the review

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

ITS INFUCKINGCREDIBLE

The Powerfox games kicks ass!!! gave you a 5. you deserve it. awesome game, awesome everything.

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

I've seen this so many times...

yet i have u a good score cause of the music. I really like funk #1. You think you could give me the name. I would forever thank you, cuz that song is hott. Thanks for making a great game, and keep it up!

Windows HIV Windows HIV

Hahahaha

lol Windows HiV. I like that the msn name was lousyfaggot lol. You gonna release another one soon?? cuz that one was ill!!

MessiaH responds: