Pokemon Hunter Trailer Pokemon Hunter Trailer

Good but

Front page material? no. This was only a trailer with some fighting scenes of Pokemon. If this was 1999 maybe but now? someone made a mistake on choosing this for the front page. (no offense to your flash, it really does look great)

NCH responds:

yeah I know that, but I had to upload something for the sake of something for 2010 or else there will be an awful year long gap in my submissions =(

Destructo Box Christmas! Destructo Box Christmas!

This is a big feat

Out of every piece of media online and off, this is the first that's actually MADE me LAUGH out loud, and i mean really laugh, in a loooong time. Usually when i hear soimething that's humorous i say to myself ha that's funny, but i NEVER laugh. The 2009 xmas special had me loling hard. 10/10!

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

It doesnt cut it for me

The jokes were stale, repetitive and in all very predictable. After the first couple of scenes i just lost interest. sorry, try changing the punch-line, not just make the character die over and over again.

ONE GUN ONE GUN

Amazing.

Bravo man!! This way beyond my imagination. It's just so great to come home from work, turn my computer on, and see an action flash like this. It's way better than action movies you see on TV. Also i have to comment on your music skills. Did you really do all those instrumentals by yourself? If so, with what program did you make them? and, why do you have only one song on your NG Audio page? PLEASE SUBMIT MORE!!

[as of now] Your fan...

Cheerleading Outlawed Cheerleading Outlawed

LOL

That was a really good flash. How did you come up with all this?
btw, the best scene, that girl telling her story and that guy getting a boner. haha. nice

NBX responds:

Thanks Allen,
This one actually wasn't made up. Al Edwards is a prick. And Shooters a sick fuck, haha

The Starberry Collection2 The Starberry Collection2

Yea...

It was pretty funny watching how you bitched on all the bad reviews you got. Great job!!

-Allen
p.s. i agree, graphics do not make a good flash. What about "Dad's Home" for a good example?

Starberry responds:

Dad's Home has a style that is more useful for its swell animation, not its backgrounds or character designs which is exploited sometimes, very much so in illwillpress or LegendaryFrog's works.

Juiceball Juiceball

HAHA

That was funny as hell. lol, poison berry...

mom-at-noevil responds:

that's boysenberry, hahahahahaha

The Mortons The Mortons

mehh

i think paragon's music saved your ass. Also, it's like a teletubby rip-off. that's all i have to say.

Shinodan360 responds:

to be honest, its really nothing like tellytubbies its just cause off the different colored mortons, so basically, the colors reminded u of tellytubies not the cartoon

Lilium Lilium

Jesus God!!

That is trully amazing. i am lost for words. If it was a movie, im sure it would win an academy award. That's how good it is.

-Allen
p.s. i loved the plot. bravo!!

Fitch And Jove - Pilot Fitch And Jove - Pilot

Very good. im impressed.

The graphics were decent, im not gonna lie, because i've seen better, but those animations had worse stories, you my friend, had some funny material. well done.

margarine responds:

Cheers. I tried to make up for my crappy drawing by making everything else good. I'm glad it worked